How’s your April color challenge piece coming along? Need some ideas? I’ve got you covered.
These patterns are all free or very close to it, but please consider supporting these shops and purchasing a pattern!
(I’m not an affiliate for any of the links below; I just like promoting fellow crafters!)
- Hancock’s House of Happy has some great cross stitch patterns. For a lot of the patterns you could substitute the challenge colors for the suggested ones. I’m working on this bunny for my challenge piece:
- I think these bugs would look super cute stitched in our neon colors!
- Of course, Mollie has lovely patterns that you can do in any color you want.
- Here are some free patterns from Badbird. I’m really loving the fish!
- Emily at The Floss Box has some great patterns that would easily lend themselves to our colors.
- Urban Thread‘s designs rock – at $1 each you can stock up!