It’s Friday! My gift to you is that I will never, ever subject you to a Rebecca Black video on this blog. Pinky promise.
- The perfect fall drink! I need to make this right meow.
- Ya’ll know I’m a crazy cat lady at heart, so of course I love this new embroidery pattern from Bad Bird.
- When I was collecting links for the week I thought it might be a bit early to include something about snow, but, NOPE. If you’d like to crochet some nice snowflakes (much better than cold, wet, real snowflakes), check out Happy Together’s review of this new book.
- Polka and Bloom’s embroider-able 2013 calendars are on sale! Yep, totally on my Christmas list!
- &Stitches is looking for contributors! Check out their blog post for details.
Did you find any fun links this week? Share them in the comments!